Sign in to follow this  
freelansir

Issue with post exert display

freelansir

For some weird reason, when I go to view my posts page, my post exert is pre-populated with some weird fields, including the site URL, my PERSONAL email address, and a few other characters. Needless to say, this content is being pre-populated with my post content BLANK... In fact, when I write out content in my post, these fields continue to display, making it unusable. You can see what I'm talking about here - http://southwesternadvantageinternship.com/students/ Here is a photo in case i do more edits in the mean time : http://www.box.net/shared/z0srg5c5qkttd6vfc4hk

Rob

I believe this is a plugin conflict. Please take the following steps. 1. Make sure you replicate the problem so you can see if it changes. 2. Deactivate each plugin - one at a time - going back to check and see if that has fixed the problem. Make sure to do a hard refresh on your site each time you check. If a plugin has caused the problem, let us know which one it is. Search for a replacement and if none is found, you may need to write to the plugin's author. We'll support you 110% on the theme side.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

freelansir

I figured out which plugin it was and fixed it. I managed to change some settings and I think that did it. Thanks for your quick response. Very happy with the theme purchase, and glad to know no issue with platform pro!

Rob

I'm thrilled you found it and were able to fix it without having to delete your plugin. I was pretty confident it was a plugin doing it and not Platform. Shall I close this discussion?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur