Sign in to follow this  
jhoover

Secondary Nav displays twice

jhoover

I've searched the support discussions and haven't been able to figure this out. I just started with PlatformPro today and I wanted to have a secondary nav appear top right of the page. I added the Secondary Nav Section to the site header. Then, I went to a page that I'm using to test all this and figure out PlatformPro (which I'm liking btw), and I selected the menu I created for my secondary nav in the General Page Setup under Secondary Nav and saved. When I view the page, I see the Secondary nav at the top right where I want it, but it also appears underneath the primary navigation as well (I have the Sections Secondary Nav followed by Site Branding and Navigation in the Header template). I cannot seem to figure out how to disable this "second secondary nav". Checking the [ ] hide secondary nav kills both of them as does selecting a secondary nav from the General Settings area on the specific page and removing the section from the Header template. What am I missing here? View at: http://www.wpbench.com/ppro/green/ Thanks in advance!

Rob

Okay, have you looked at PlatformPro > Template Setup and looked at BOTH your Header and other templates to see if you have the Secondary Nav option present? The probability is incredibly high that this is the cause. If you find "Secondary Nav" in any other template, just drag it over to the right, leaving it ONLY on Site Header.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

jhoover

Thank you! That seems so obvious now that I've stepped away from it for a while. I'm sorry to have taken your time but do very much appreciate the response!

Rob

No problem. It's what we live for! :)

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur