Sign in to follow this  
billlizor

How to Remove Author from Post Information on Category/Archive Pages?

billlizor

Howdy all! I'm trying to remove the post author information from a category archive page. I know it will require some code adjustment (perhaps conditional tagging?) but I've got little to no php knowledge. I want to keep the date but NOT show the author. I'm wondering if anyone could help? Here is an example of what the page looks like currently: http://www.dreamthesky.com/media/example1.jpg

billlizor
Anyone have suggestions on how to remove the author from the information show on a category page? I've looked thought all the code and still can't find the place to do it. Help would be VERY much appreciated!! :)

Jenny
Did you want ONLY the author information removed? You can most likely do this with a CSS display:none property.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

billlizor
Yes, I want to remove the author information. In the example I linked in the first post, I'd like the "by Billlizor" to not display so that all the reader sees is the date of the post. I'm just not that good with code so I'm not 100% sure where to look or how to change it.