Sign in to follow this  
drwatson

sharebar + postnav design

drwatson

hi again, ;) how could i change the icons and the style of "sharebar" and "postnav" to my sites design. i.e. insert newer LIKE buttons and countable tweet buttons... round corners etc. here my link: http:// URL removed by user request thanks!

catrina

The best way to do that is by disabling the sharebar and using another single post social networking plugin instead. There are plenty of them out there, but this might be a great place to start looking for the one for you: http://pelfusion.com/tools/top-35-plugins-of-wordpress-to-share-your-blog-post/

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

drwatson

hi catrina yes i know about those plugins, but i try to change the design of the pagelines sharebar and postnav. thanks!

catrina

Do you just want to change the images or the look of sharebar (background color, font, etc.)?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

drwatson

i would like to know how i could change both, the look of the sidebar and to change the images. thanks!. ;)

Kate

Hello, The majority of what you're asking for can be accomplished with CSS and perhaps some custom images. For the scope of what you're looking for, it's probably best to hire one of the "Pros".