Sign in to follow this  
jordana_che

Border around feature frame?

jordana_che

Hi, I'd like to add a border around the feature frame and it appears to be labeled "media frame". Can you tell me how to code that so I can get a light gray border on the media frame? Thank you!

bevj

It sounds like you want a border around the entire feature and have just go the tags a little mixed up because the feature media is inside the feature. To get a border around the whole feature use #feature {border: 2px solid #CCCCCC } To get a border around the media inside the feature use .fmedia {border: 2px solid #CCCCCC } you may also want to consider using drow shadow effect - looks cooler IMO, the first is offset right/left. the second is offset up/down, third is shadow spread or blur, fourth is border thickness, and fifth is color of shadow. #feature { -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px 2px #000000; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px 2px #000000; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px 2px #000000; }

jordana_che

Thanks; almost there.....right now I can't seem to get a border on the right side.... Here's the coding I have so far: #feature-footer .feature-footer-pad { padding: 0px; } #feature-footer .feature-footer-pad { border-top-color: transparent; } .fmedia {border: 2px solid #CCCCCC } #feature-area .fcontainer{background:transparent;} thoughts? Thanks!