Sign in to follow this  
dscher

The Boxes at the bottom of this site are displayed wrong in Safari only on some computers.

dscher

I just launched a new client's site: http://econcept-brugge.be Everything seems to look and work great in my husband's computer, but in both of my computers the 2 boxes at the bottom are displayed wrong, the image is outside of the box and they are on top of each other rather than next to each other. I've tried using CSS to reduce the width but they still en up stacked vertically. Both of us have newer Macs so we can't figure out what is happening.

kastelic

Could we see a screenshot? Have you tried validating your site for markup errors, unclosed or overlapping tags?

dscher
Thanks! I just validated the site, it has only three errors that I am fixing but have nothing to do with those boxes. Here is the screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/xAtzg.jpg I appreciate your help.

merego
I had the same issue, and kastelic sent me a response about the Custom CSS overlapping the coding and sent the HTML validation. I turned off all the custom CSS, and it still showed up without the boxes- for me, its only happening on the home page.

Simon
Looks fine for me in chrome and safari using osx lion

dscher
Just found out you have to update safari to have the 5.1 version. Although that doesn't solve the whole problem, lots of users still have older versions.

merego
It shows the problem on Safari on Iphone though. I read somewhere that # turns into CSS in Safari, I wonder if that is affecting the template. I have tried a few code hacks as well, nothing worked :/