Sign in to follow this  
alexb

More Footer - Border

alexb

A simple problem that's driving me nuts. Am sure the more learned will know the answer in seconds. There is an odd border around the Morefoot section on my site. I have aligned the text left and right but the words are getting cut off. See here for an example: http://alexbulgo.com/about-alex/ Anyone have any ideas how to get rid of it...? Many thanks Alex

Rob

Alex, are you using any plugins? I found this in your page source and it doesn't appear to be Pagelines formatting.

Perhaps you copied and pasted the content in the Morefoot text from a Word or other document or formatted it using an HTML editor?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

alexb

Hey - thanks I am running quite a few plug-ins, but I think this is more to do with borders or padding...the question is of what, and where... The formatting is generating the grey line across the bottom as a html within the full width sidebar widget - can't attach the grey line to the Morefoot section as it the line would not be continuous. Alex

Kate

Hi Alex, In the code Robert mentioned above... If you were to remove the styles from the "p" tag, your text would appear in full.

alexb

Thanks both - sometimes the simpliest problems can be the most frustrating for us rookies! lol