Sign in to follow this  
joie

How to fix undefined function

joie

How to fix this error : Call to undefined function pagelines_main_logo_no_link() in C:wampwwwgspreschoolwp-contentthemesplatformbasesectionssection.brandingnolink.php on line 35 I have the function body at section.brandingnolink.php Do I need to register it elsewhere thank you, regards, joie

Rob

Joie, Please provide a link to your site and could you explain more about when that error occurred and what you were doing or trying to do when it happened? Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

joie

this is a development site. May be I post a copy of my custom section its called section.bannernolink.php <?php /* Section: Branding No Link Author: Joie Hadi Nata Description: Shows the main site logo or the site title and description Without Link. To be used for landing pages Version: 1.0.0 */ class BaseBrandingNoLink extends PageLinesSection { function __construct( $registered_settings = array() ) { $name = __('Site Branding No Link', 'pagelines'); $id = 'brandingnolink'; $settings = array( 'type' => 'header', 'workswith' => array('header'), 'description' => 'Shows the main site logo or the site title and description without any links. Good for Landing Pages.', 'icon' => CHILD_IMAGES . '/store-label.png' ); parent::__construct($name, $id, $settings); } function section_template() { ?>

<?php pagelines_main_logo_no_link();?> <?php pagelines_register_hook( 'pagelines_before_brandingnolink_icons', 'brandingnolink' );?>
<?php pagelines_register_hook( 'pagelines_after_brandingnolink_wrap', 'brandingnolink' );?> <?php } function section_head(){} function section_scripts() {} function section_options() { } function pagelines_main_logo_no_link(){ if(pagelines_option('pagelines_custom_logo')){ $site_logo = sprintf( '%s', esc_url(pagelines_option('pagelines_custom_logo')), get_bloginfo('name')); echo apply_filters('pagelines_site_logo', $site_logo); } else { $site_title = sprintf( '
%s
', get_bloginfo('name')); echo apply_filters('pagelines_site_title', $site_title); } } } /* End of section class */

joie

What I did was copy section.branding.php from platformpro to platformbase Then I rename it as section.brandingnolink.php and edit the code within I have register the section in platformbase function.php as pagelines_register_section('BaseBrandingNoLink', 'brandingnolink', null, array('child' => true) ); the body of function pagelines_main_logo_no_link() is basically copying the content of template.branding.php and then deleting the code that contains the link.

joie

Not yet Kate, I was explaining the steps that I did if I call to the function then i am having error