Sign in to follow this  
cornerstonebuzz

Help with "are you sure you want to leave this page" popup?

cornerstonebuzz

I recently installed pagelines on my blog at http://www.scottfillmer.com and every once in a while (I can't get it to come up consistently) I get this popup window in Safari that says "are you sure you want to leave this page" and give me an two options, "leave page" or "stay here" and neither do anything but hose up Safari. I didn't have this issue at all until I installed pagelines, and I installed it on Friday, haven't made any major changes to the code or anything weird. Anyway have any suggestion how to get rid of this? I have tried it on several different computers and they eventually do the same thing. Am I missing a required plugin or something? I've change my password (originally I thought my wp account may have been hacked but searching for this issue on wp forums it doesn't seem the case). Thanks for any suggestions. -Scott

Jenny

Does this happen in the admin panel or on the blog itself? If it only happens in admin, does it occur on all admin pages or only in the PlatformPro section?

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.