Sign in to follow this  
rickona

Twitter Share Button not working in IE 8 or 9 (WhiteHouse Pro 3)

Rob

Just checking, but you have your Twitter information set up properly in both the Header and Nav as well as the Global Options in WHPro settings?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

rickona

Yes. I just double checked. You can see those settings are correct because the Twitter button at the top of the site is working and so is the Twitter feed at the very bottom. IE won't accept the share button and I'm trying to figure out why.

rickona

Just to add a little more information, I'm using a Child theme for customization so the original WhiteHouse Pro theme is intact. Unless a plugin is messing up the share function in IE, this problem may be consistent thoughout all WhiteHouse Pro 3 installs.

kastelic

Checked your site in IE9 and got the same error you did. Checked the demo install i have on my server with IE9 and it worked as it should. So I would guess that either there is a plugin conflict, or perhaps there is a newer version you need to upgrade to?

rickona

I'm on the newest version. I'll have to deactivate one plugin at a time and see if I can isolate the agitator. Thanks for the responses!

rickona
I wanted to make sure to check back even though I don't have any helpful information. I wasn't able to get to troubleshooting this problem for a couple weeks and since then there have been a number of plugin updates. Whichever plugin was causing the problem, it has been updated and everything is working now as it should.