Sign in to follow this  
missyjknox

Custom Default Avatar Image Not Showing

missyjknox

Hello, The radio button and description displays but the image doesn't. I am using this code in functions.php, after <?php and before <?php } // end function if ( !function_exists('fb_addgravatar') ) { function fb_addgravatar( $avatar_defaults ) { $myavatar = get_bloginfo('template_directory').'/public_html/wp-content/themes/platformbase/images/avatar.png'; //default avatar $avatar_defaults[$myavatar] = 'AceDoubleYou'; return $avatar_defaults; } add_filter( 'avatar_defaults', 'fb_addgravatar' ); }

catrina

Are you referring to the avatar options in the Dashboard settings? Also, what is the above code supposed to do?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

missyjknox

The code is designed to add a custom image to the default images in Dashboard settings. In other words, I want to assign a different default image that's currently not included. So I've created an image and it needs to be uploaded. The description and radio button is there, but the image is not.

catrina

Does this plugin allow you to upload the image or do you upload the image to the Media Library?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

missyjknox

I am not using a plugin. The image is uploaded to the images file of the PP base theme.