Sign in to follow this  
robbin_g

Plug-Ins + Feature Page. Known issues?

robbin_g

Before I go deconstructing what broke my feature page, is there any known issues with plug-ins and my little numbers + automatic advancing completely disappearing? I've been traveling for many weeks. I have no idea when this became broken. Maybe I updated a plug in I shouldn't have. Thanks!

cmunns

Known issues, yes. However, when people find the problematic plugin they rarely report which one caused the problem. Those pesky problematic plugins! There are just so so so many, many of which unfortunately are coded very poorly

robbin_g

I shall rephrase the question. :-) What do you know of that breaks the feature page? All my little numbers are gone, there is no auto advancing... Also, my backend page is all wanky looking too. (but fully funtional)

robbin_g

Flickr MANAGER appears to be the problem. *cries* I like its functionality A LOT! Can you have a look at it? (or suggest something similar?) I wish Apture would let me access MY OWN Flickr feed! http://tgardner.net/wordpress-flickr-manager/ You all are still awesome. :-D

cmunns

I don't know if it will help, but do you have the latest version of that plug-in?

robbin_g

the latest version of an old plug in, yes. :-(