Sign in to follow this  
avinash2809

Boxes and Footer Columns Don't line up horizontal

avinash2809

Hey Guys, I haven't seen anyone post this. I'm new to platform pro, and Have set up 3 boxes all with 50x50 images. I currently have them set up to appear on my default page under my slider. (Just like the pagelines platform site) However, all my boxes line Vertically rather than horizontally. I don't believe this is a 'boxes' issue, because my Footer Columns do the same! Please help! I'm on a deadline! Thanks!

kastelic

link to site? It sounds like it could be a markup issue. Have you validated your HTML to look for unclosed or overlapping tags? Have you tried deactivating all plugins to see if there's a conflict?

kastelic

No, there aren't any in the themes files, it would have to occur in the post or page edit areas or any custom code that has been inserted. I think the problem actually might relate to the changing of your folder names.Try renaming platformbasecopy back to its original name as well as any other theme folders like platformpro .

avinash2809

How do I rename my file? I can't find it on my admin panel at all. When I try to reinstall platformbase, it won't let me because it's already been installed once already.

kastelic

Access your sites files with an FTP program and rename wp-content/themes/platformbasenew to platformbase

kastelic

I'm talking about the theme folder that was renamed.