Sign in to follow this  
barroca

Tweeter widget

barroca

Hello Options in tweeter widget don't works [i setup and save but this don't save anything] I need install any plugin to this works? tks in advance joao barroca

cmunns

What doesn't save? The widget doesn't show up at all? If it doesn't show up then what IS showing up instead. I need more details to figure this one out. Thanks

bryan-hadaway

It looks like it's working to me, maybe you just need to make sure you're logged into your Twitter account and give the app permission, do you remember allowing permission to connect to your Twitter account? If that's not it, please describe the problem a bit more, walk me through what a user my be trying to do in steps and at what step there is an error. Thanks, Bryan

exab

Hello, What do you mean "authorize"? I didn't get any message asking for authorization, neither in the WordPress interface nor in Twitter. Can you pls explain? Thanks a lot

cmunns

Lots of times when you tap into an API like that with Twitter it will temporarily redirect you so you can type in your password and "authorize" the API to give out the information you're wanting.

exab

Oh I see. But how come it didn't do that with me?

bryan-hadaway

@ barroca & exab - Is it working now for you? Can we get an update on your situation. Sorry, I was just thinking off the top of my head... Twitter won't need authorization unless you're attempting to post to it from 3rd party apps, since you're just collecting your Tweets, this shouldn't come into play. Thanks, Bryan

exab

Hello Bryan, Funny, it does work now, yet I didn't change anything. I suppose the ways of the web are strange.... Anyway, thanks for your support, it really feels great to know there is someone out there ready to help whenever we meet a problem.

bryan-hadaway

Well, it's good to hear it got worked out. Thanks, Bryan