Sign in to follow this  
starlit

DESIGN CONTROL ISSUE not recognizing the changes

starlit

Please help. I can't make any changes in the design control tab. It shows the right color in the settings but is actually not changing anything in the file. I have changed the permissions to the css file but it doesn't seem to propagate. I have done this on previous projects and it always helped. I installed - reinstalled... Anyone any ideas? Someone said it might have something to do with the dynamic.css file? platform pro that is. I highly appreciate any help. Thank you

Kate

Hello starlit, Which CSS file did you change the permissions on? It would have to be dynamic.css to be helpful. Do you have a link to your site? Also, do you currently have any plugins installed?

starlit

Hey! Thanks for your answer. I'm actually just trying to change it within the platform pro tab and then the design control tab. I haven't even started to manually configure the file. No plugins. site is natmovestudio.co.za I would like to change the footer color for example. and it is not accepting it. but it keeps for example a background image which I uploaded but then wanted to change it again.. does that make sense? thanks so much.