Sign in to follow this  
alamperti

iBP4: how to switch the H1 to post title in post page

alamperti

Hi: I'm very satisfied of my iBlogPro4 installation. Just a question, how can I switch H1 from blogtitle to posttitle into single post page? This would provide a better SEO performance. Thanks! :)

cmunns

I believe the All-in-One-SEO plugin does this sort of thing. Please correct me if I'm wrong :)

alamperti

@cmunns thanks for your reply. Unfortunately the AIO-SEO is unable to force H1 on the post page. The default assignment is OK on the main page H1 -> Blog Name H2 -> Post 1 Title H2 -> Post 2 Title etc But i'd prefer to let the spiders focus on the post topic on every single post page. H2 -> Blog Name H1 -> Post x Title H3 -> Author, Reply, More Info, etc I've tried editing _posts.php and replaced h2 with h1, it works but fonts are very small, should be styled in CSS to replicate the current h2 post headline layout..

cmunns

Well we can do it via css, should be pretty simple. Provide a link to your site and we'll turn the sizing around on the fonts.

alamperti

@cmunns great, you may want to check MelaPolis the H1 post title mod is published. Thanks!

cmunns

Hey it looks great! I like it that size, especially for longer titles. Don't forget to change the footer logo to MelaPolis :)