Sign in to follow this  
blu330ciracer

My Banner is cut off on the top right of my website

blu330ciracer

Hello forum members, I have a banner on the right side of my website that is slightly cut off on the right side, but the picture that I imported does not look that way. I am almost sure that I could show the whole image but I am not sure what I need to do exactly. You will see on the right side of my website what I mean when you go to www.flirtingwithcollegegirls.com . Is there any html code that I should be using that will help me adjust the dimensions so that I can show the whole picture, or do I need to change settings to the sidebar options in order to show the rest of the image banner? Thanks for the help

bevj

It's hard to tell completely, but it looks like your image is bigger than the sidebar. Adjust the template design in pagelines settings > layout and adjust the layout accordingly. You could also reduce the size of the image to fit the sidebar.

blu330ciracer

how can I reduce the size of the image to fit the sidebar, isn't there some html code that I can use that would specify the dimensions that I want it to fit in - Or do I need to crop the picture and resize the dimensions with photo editing software. If possible I would prefer to learn how to do it with html if thats possible... I think i've seen it before with html links saying something like =width="170" x "length" = 330. Althoguh I know thats not the right html for it, wouldn't that be enough? And what would be the proper html code to do it if possible. Thanks

kastelic

Here's some CSS code you can paste in Custom Code -> Custom CSS:

#text-3 img{ width: 237px }

Get Google Chrome to right-click and "inspect" elements to find their class or id names.