Sign in to follow this  
annabelr

Pagelines boxes not displayed on blog and 404 pages

annabelr

Hi there, The pagelines boxes section is not displayed on the blog page (redirected to static page) or the 404 page despite the fact that i've specified in platform pro admin a default set for 404 and blog pages, and despite the box set being also activated on the blog redirection static page. Have a look at http://13jumelles.fr/journal-de-bord Log in as Visitor with pword : temp0811 Thx

brenblac

The same thing is happening to me. Anyone got any ideas?

catrina

The website isn't giving me any sort of log-in form for entering the username and password.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

annabelr

You have to go to /wp-admin (sorry about the missing link).

catrina

Hello, when I log in, it just gives me visitor access where I can change my visitor settings. Can you please give me access to the site so I can view it? (I don't need admin access, I just need to see the actual website)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

annabelr

Hey Catrina, Once logged in, just go to the front end address : 13jumelles.fr... Thx :)

kastelic

Try putting the boxes section in the Default page template. As for the 404, do you have the boxes section dragged into the 404 page template in Template Setup?

annabelr

Hi Kastelic, Ok i guess what did it in the end : inserting the pagelines box section in posts page template and 404 template on top of the rest... All good. Thx