Sign in to follow this  
cloudbearing

Can you have duplicate sections on the same page?

cloudbearing

For example, we would like to create a page that looks something like this: "Premium Services" - We would like to customize the text so a content section would work. Boxes - One set of boxes. "Free Services" - Another content area. Boxes - Second set of boxes. Awesome theme by the way!!

catrina

There will need to be some custom code created to add the extra content area and box set. Do you already have separate pages for Premium Services and Free Services?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

cloudbearing

No but we can create two pages if necessary, we'd like it to show up on one page however.

catrina

I think the easiest thing to do would be to put all of the content on one page rather than create two and merge them together... unless it's necessary for there to also be two pages for both services.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

cloudbearing

Agreed, how do we do that, we'd like the layout to be: Content Area Boxes Content Area Boxes Thanks!

Kate

Hello Cloudbearing, Unfortunately at this time there's only provision "out of the box" for one box area per page. I believe you can change that with some custom PHP. But, I'm not sure of the code off the top of my head. But, if you're interested in that, we could probably help you out...