Sign in to follow this  
blu330ciracer

How Do I setup Feature Slider for multiple Slides

blu330ciracer

Hello Forum members, I just finally got my pictures aligned properly for my feature slider that is on my homepage, and I am wondering how I can get my feature slider to show the most recent blog posts or other pages from my website. I already have over 4 posts on my website so I'm ready to setup the feature slider to show the most recent posts. But I'm not exactly sure how I get more than one slide going at once. Thanks

blu330ciracer

Also - how do I add a unique picture to my feature slider so that each feature slider has a unique image to that post.

kgstew

If you go into the feature settings under Platform Pro and look down to "Feature Post Source" and change this to Use Post Category, the option right below for Post Category will allow you to choose which category you would like to pull from. It will then pull the most recent posts from that category. Note that you only have the option to create feature sets or use the post categories. You cannot currently do both of these at the same time. To add unique pictures to your feature slider you can do this from the post page that will be displayed in the feature slider. There is a featured image on the right sidebar that will appear in the button below the feature slider. At the bottom of the page there is a feature setup box where you can define what image will appear in the media section of the feature slider.