Sign in to follow this  
artemesia66

Photoshelter Integration--Menu Issue

artemesia66

I'm trying to integrate a Photoshelter backend into an Platform Pro Site. The way that you normally do this is to copy the header and footer code from the wordpress site source and paste it into the designated spots on photoshelter. Photoshelter then uses this source code to render a page that uses your blog's header and footer, with the main content being drawn from your photoshelter image archive. When I copy over the source from my Platform Pro site, the drop down menus don't work on the Photoshelter pages, and I'm not sure why. Can anyone help? http://www.orderchaosart.com

kastelic

You need to copy over links to superfish.css and superfish.js, which control the dropdown. You can make the link url an absolute url that points to your main installations files.

artemesia66

These two lines are in there: http://www.orderchaosart.com/wp-content/themes/platformpro/sections/nav/superfish.css?ver=1.5.2' type='text/css' media='screen' /> as well as: Thoughts?

kastelic

Try removing the call to jQuery in the Pagelines insert area, since it is already being called farther up in the head of the document.

artemesia66

Thanks again for your help. That line turns out to be necessary. I don't know enough about it to know why. Maybe because Platform Pro actually links to the superfish.js in the footer? It turned out that the main issue (as far as I can tell) was a problem in executing js files across two domains. It _seems_ to have been resolved by making a change to hotlink protection on the server. I really hope so. I really want to use Platform Pro. I've already used it for one non-photoshelter linked site, and it's so nice to work with and so flexible.