Sign in to follow this  
runehyldmo

Want more than one blog page

runehyldmo

I want to link the three feature links to 3 different blog-pages in the same domain. Is that possible? see: www.nichesverden.no

cmunns

Yes this is possible...Each blog page will have a different category right? If so, then you just add some conditional statements to the beginning of the loop on _posts.php file First confirm that this is what you are trying to do

runehyldmo

this is correct, just what i am trying to do.

cmunns

Actually the best way to do this is to actually just set up manual link in the navigation that link to specific categories. Go into your _nav.php file and add an element to the end of the list. Here is what you have ` <?php $frontpage_id = get_option('page_on_front'); if($bbpress_forum && pagelinesforum('exclude_pages')){ $forum_exclude = ','.pagelinesforum('exclude_pages');} else{ $forum_exclude = '';} wp_list_pages('exclude='.$frontpage_id.$forum_exclude.'&depth=3&title_li=');?> ` Here is what you want to have: ` <?php $frontpage_id = get_option('page_on_front'); if($bbpress_forum && pagelinesforum('exclude_pages')){ $forum_exclude = ','.pagelinesforum('exclude_pages');} else{ $forum_exclude = '';} wp_list_pages('exclude='.$frontpage_id.$forum_exclude.'&depth=3&title_li=');?> Category Title ` or something similar based on your category ID and title of the link

runehyldmo

i found out the pagelink way to do it, if i can t fix it with the code, i ll be stick to the pagelink. Thanks a lot.