Sign in to follow this  
davidproffit

How do you fix the alignment on PlatformPro for BuddyPress pages?

davidproffit

I've set up BuddyPress on my PlatformPro website and it's mostly up-and-running. The alignment on the pages isn't right though; the sidebar is being pushed beneath full-width page items, the margins aren't big enough and some of the form fields are askew. When you get to step three of the BP Compatibility process, you're asked to deal with this by checking Platform Base's page.php or index.php files then adjusting all the BP template files to match. I can't find a proper page.php or index.php to mimic and, correct me if I'm wrong, Platform Pro claims this step isn't necessary on the BuddyPress help docs page... (APPEARANCE > BP COMPATIBILITY: Go through the steps to add template files and configure markup. We??™ve done this stuff for you so all you have to do is progress through each step and click ???Finish???). Please help, I'm nearly there!

Kate

Hey David, Yes... it should all be taken care of for you. Do you have the Template Pack installed too? As the instructions (here on pagelines.com) point out, you'll need that too. Here's the instructions for review: http://www.pagelines.com/docs/buddypress As for the styling: BP pages have a unique ID which you can use to modify the CSS for those pages only. If you give us a link to your site, we can help you out a little better.

davidproffit

Hi, thanks for getting back. Yes, I have the Template Pack installed. Is there an email I can send the URL and password details to? The site is password protected and has Membership Premium running on it already. I'll give you all the details via...?

kastelic

You can send the email to hello@pagelines.com referencing this post and asking them to post the login details in the admin board.

davidproffit

Thanks! I've sent through the email.