Sign in to follow this  
guitarmaster

Is it possible to insert the banners section for example between the content & the comment section?

guitarmaster

I would like to insert the Banner Section right underneath my content section and then have the comments appear underneath the banner section. It seems that the content and comments section are one section. I know I can hide the comments section to have the banner section appear right below the content but I'd still like to have the comment functionality. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

guitarmaster

Hi Catrina, In this case I'm referring to a default page, but the same would apply to a post I guess.

catrina

You can add the PageLines Banners section to the bottom of the Default Page template and use CSS to reposition it so that it's between the content and comment section. The comments position can be also be adjusted using CSS. Can you post a link to a page where you want the change to occur?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

catrina
I've tried moving the banner using CSS but it isn't being positioned correctly. I think you will need to use a hook to implement a section that looks like a banner. You can recreate the look of a banner using HTML and add that HTML to a hook that goes underneath the content and above the comment section. Please refer to this documentation on hooks: http://www.pagelines.com/docs/base-child-theme

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse