Sign in to follow this  
spencerbrasfield

Site not rendering

spencerbrasfield

I'm just starting to setup Base and noticed that the site is not rendering. It is listing pages that I have not even built in Base. Can you help me straighten this out?

spencerbrasfield

Sorry, left out the site: www.justspencer.com

kastelic

What did you do just before everything got messed up? Do you have all of the base files uploaded and the base theme activated? Is the base theme folder located in the themes directory along with the main platformpro theme, and is the platformpro theme called exactly "platformpro" and not something else? Is there anything wrong with the admin backend? What does it look like when you activete the twenty-ten or twenty-eleven theme?

spencerbrasfield

Thanks for the ideas. Here are the answers to your questions. Maybe we're getting somewhere. - the admin backend was working fine with another theme (Athena) just before install - then I uploaded and installed PlatformPro to the wp-content/themes folder as "platformpro" - then I uploaded and installed Base to the wp-content/themes folder - then I activated Base - the site never rendered correctly with Base This morning, per your suggestion, I have "Activated" two other themes and they display correctly. I have no idea what could have gone wrong. Any suggestions??

spencerbrasfield

FYI, I just deleted both Pro and Base from my themes folder and am going to try a fresh install. I'm not sure why I'm doing it, but it probably cannot do anything but help clean the slate. The result ??” looks like it might be back up and running. I'll add some pages and make confirm.

spencerbrasfield

After the reload (install and activation), everything is working well. Thank you Kastelic.