Sign in to follow this  
ajswanson

Changes not showing up unless I switch themes...

ajswanson

I installed based on the instructions and video. Actually, wiped the site and did it again in case I did something wrong. Here is my issue. Certain changes are not showing up when I make them. For instance, changing the font in the child theme works right off. But Widgets do not. I noticed that if I "preview" the inactive PlatformPro (if Base is active, I preview the Pro and vice versa) then I see the changes. So if I then activate the inactive one, the changes are made. This is a very tedious way of seeing changes and I must be doing something wrong. Any help?

kastelic

WHat plugins do you have activated, and have you tried deactivating them all, especially caching plugins? When you make a change have you tried clearing the cache (ctrl-f5) ?

ajswanson

I started with a fresh install. Nothing but base WordPress and then Platform install. However, the install from my host included JetPack... Which includes WP Super Cache. Disabled that and it seems to be working alright. I was clearing the cache locally when reloading the page but Super Cache must have been interfering. Thanks!