Sign in to follow this  
joie

How to disable link at header for landing page

joie

Hi all, I am creating a landing page at http://www.gspreschool.net/trial/ , so i am trying to remove all the links. First is : how to remove the link to home page at the header for this one page. any idea Thankyou, regards, joie

kastelic

You can do it by using the page id and the menu id to hide it with CSS, like: .page-id-123 #menu-item-135 {display:none} except I don't know what the page id is since i'm only seeing a 404 page for that link, but you can view the source and look in the body tag to find out the class name, once you get the page online.

joie

Yea sorry about that the live version does not have the url yet I mean it is not removing the navigation menu because I am removing the entire navigation anyway. For this specific 1 page I am looking to : 1. disable the link from the header logo because it is currently pointing to my homepage. 2. remove the footer links (while maintaining the footer area and background) is this possible ?

kastelic

To remove the link from the logo, activate platformbase and paste this filter into functions.php:

//remove the logo link
	add_filter ( 'pagelines_site_logo', 'remove_link');
	function remove_link($site_logo){
			$site_logo = sprintf( '', esc_url(pagelines_option('pagelines_custom_logo')), get_bloginfo('name'));
			return $site_logo;
	}
	[/code]

To hide the footer links, paste into Custom Code -> Custom CSS:

[code]#simple_footer{display:none}