Sign in to follow this  
marmaristasarim

Left sidebar links are not accessable after moving feature slide & boxes to the right on home page.

marmaristasarim

Hello, After having moved the feature slide and boxes to the right of the sidebar, the links in line with the feature slide in the left sidebar are now not accessible. What may I have done wrong? Site is: satilikteknem.com Thank you in advance for any assistance.

kastelic

You haven't shortened the width of several of the features containing elements, so they extend invisibly over the sidebar. The quickest fix at this point would probably be: .page-id-2 #sidebar-wrap { position:absolute}

marmaristasarim

Thank you for your reply kastelic. Unfortunately the sidebar is slid down to be flush horizontally with the main content of the page. :( Is it possible to let me know what other elements there are that I could apply? Thank you once again :)

Kate

Do you still need assistance with this? I saw in your other thread you're going to be redoing your Custom CSS.

marmaristasarim

Hello Kate thank you for replying to both. I am still working on it but will keep you posted. I might need some help. Depending on how it goes ...again thank you! :)