Sign in to follow this  
heshiro

Setting different box set for second row of boxes on default posts page

heshiro

The website is here: www.monster-theory.com I have a row of 2 boxes below the feature slider under the header template. I also have the same row of boxes in the morefoot template. I need to know how to set these boxes o a different box set. Thanks

Kate

Do you mean reassign which box set they belong to? You can do this in the Box Settings (in the admin panel).

heshiro

No. I mean that the boxes on the bottom need to be from a different box set (i.e. different pictures and different text). The ones at the top say music videos and monster theory originals - this box set is named "Services". The boxes at the bottom will be for contact information. I have already created the contact information boxes and categorized them as a different box set named "Contacts". The top boxes should be the "services" box set and the bottom boxes should be the "contacts" box set. The issue is that I can't make the boxes at the bottom to use the "Contacts" box set. Instead, it's using the default "services" box set.

kastelic

YOu can't have two different box sets on the same page. You may want to use another section like the universal sidebar. Then you can use the plugin Widget Logic to choose which widgets appear on which pages.