Sign in to follow this  
psydrug

make the menu to the right ? is that possible?

psydrug

Hello I want to make my menu from left to right . . . I want to show that http://www.appleil.co.il/wp-content/uploads/1111.png ---------- Someone told me I should put this code in custom css " #nav ul#menu-main-nav, #nav ul.mnav, #nav ul#menu-main, #nav ul, #nav ul li { float:right; } .searchform {float:left;} " ---------- Of When I Put the code to custom css The menu looks great on PC But The site does not appear good on iPhone :( Is an example http://www.appleil.co.il/wp-content/uploads/IMG_0005.PNG (no full screan on iPhone) Can anyone help? Thanks in advance and a good week

catrina

Hm, I'm not certain about the issue with the iPhone. The only other solution I can think of is coming up with a mobile-friendly version of the layout.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

psydrug

The iblog have beautiful design, I did not want to spoil it with a Mobile version --------- I use this code a.home {font-size: 0px! important} He fixes the Safari display in PC and for iPhone I have not found a solution --------- Maybe someone else knows fix it? Thanks in advance

catrina

This topic can be left open and another moderator can take a look since I'm not sure what the issue could be. Have you tried looking up common iPhone browser problems?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

psydrug

I'm sure it was no problem in browser of the iPhone. . . Maybe there is a code that fixes the width browsers?