Sign in to follow this  
richard

Feature boxes on Home Page and sidebars

richard

Sorry to keep posting questions and issues here guys. But I do have a couple of things that I'd like to get finished and then I'll leave you alone for a while! Or at least I'll try! First of all I have a feature page as my home page, and I would like the feature boxes to be displayed as you have in your demo. I figure it's a case of somewhow editing the index.php but I'd like to know what it is that I would need to add to get this to display correctly. I should mention also that I've tried re-installing the theme, restored to default values and checked that my host uses php5. The second thing is that I notice that you don't have the search bar displayed (other than at the bottom) or any of the other widget tools; category for example. You also have the WP page titles on all of the other pages but not on the home page - how the heck have you done that? A lot to digest, I know, but I really like the way that your home page for the Whitehouse Pro theme is done - and would pretty much like to emulate it. Thanks Rich

cmunns

First things first. Do you have the demo content for WHP? You'll need it get the site to look like ours. Look at http://pagelines.com/docs for more info I'm not sure why the categories tool won't show up for you can you provide a screenshot of some of the things you're talking about because I'm not sure what stage in the process you are at.