Sign in to follow this  
dgosine

Flickr-Gallery plugin, not showing photo Discriptions.

dgosine

I have PlatformPro 1.5.2 installed and the Flickr-Gallery (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/flickr-gallery/). When i enable the "Display the photo's description in the lightbox" it will show the description in white. Hence it will not show up as the background is also white. I have change the theme to Twenty Eleven 1.2 and confirmed the plug-in is pulling the data from flickr. So i guess i just need to know how to change the text colour? If it can be done

catrina

Please add the following CSS to your Custom CSS:

#flightbox-meta div.flightbox-title {color: #000;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Kate

Hi Dave, Where did you add the code? Perhaps try adding the "!important" declaration:

#flightbox-meta div.flightbox-title {color: #000000 !important;]

dgosine

Morning Guys, I pasted the code in the "Custom CSS Insert custom CSS styling" for PlatformPro. I have left the descriptions turned on on my gallery. So if you visit "http://beyond-calligraphy.com/our-gallery/" and click on a photo you will see that the image will show up with a large white box. If you highlight the area with your mouse you will see the test in your highlighted colour.

catrina

I think the CSS just needed to be more specific and different. Here is code to add:

#flightbox-meta #flightbox-title, #flightbox-meta #flightbox-description {color: #000000 !important;]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse