Sign in to follow this  
marmaristasarim

Possibility to have the feature slide and the boxes in between the left and right sidebars?

marmaristasarim

Hello I have read in the forum that there is a way to place the boxes level with the right sidebar. My aim is to have one of my box sets and the feature slide in between the left and right sidebars. I see that in the drag and drop you can add the highlight image in between the two sidebars. I would like to be able to add the feature slide and a box set in the same manner. However I am not brave enough to make these adjustments on my own. Can anyone make any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

catrina

To make sure I'm understanding correctly: Do you want the box sets below the feature slider, both between the left and right sidebars? Also, can you please post a link to your site?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

marmaristasarim

Hello Catrina, Yes you are understanding correctly. The site is satilikteknem.com Right now just the 8 'test' boxes are there. Above those boxes I would like to place the feature slider. And both of these to be in between the left and right sidebars, on the same level. So the feature slider and the boxes are sandwiched in between the left and right sidebars. :) Thank you!

marmaristasarim

Hello Catrina, I figured out the boxes. So they are now aligned to the right on the same level as the sidebar. Just need to know how I will be able to accomplish this with the feature slider :)

catrina

I think now you will have to resize the feature slider. Can you please post a link to your site?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

marmaristasarim

Hello Catrina, Thank you for your replying. I have resized the feature slider. However now the links up to the bottom of the feature slider in the sidebar are not accessible. Kastelic replied to this situation but it did not solve the problem. The site is satilikteknem.com . Kastelic suggested using this code: .page-id-2 #sidebar-wrap { position:absolute} But it made the sidebar slide down. before it was: .page-id-2 #sidebar-wrap{margin-top:-470px;} Do you have any suggestions? Thank you very much in advance. :)

marmaristasarim

Also this site is totally out of wack in IE and Firefox. Its fine in Chrome. Everything shows ok. But the other two its all to the left and out of wack. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated? :) If I cant fix it I am just going to scratch the whole project. Its for myself and not a client so I will have to continue another time I guess because its become frustrating trying to get it the way I have aimed to do with it.