Sign in to follow this  
ltrunzo

Pagelines free version not working properly.

ltrunzo

I just upgraded to Platform Pro but have not installed it yet. I am currently running the free version of Platform. When you click on a link be it in categories or on the main blog page, posts are not showing up. I restored my entire blog to the default settings and the problem is still happening so, I have to assume it is not me. This has effected my Twitter and Facebook links as well. I need help! Thanks, Annalise

catrina

I clicked on your links in the category sidebar and there is no problem with the posts. They are showing up as they should. Can you post a screenshot of what you see on the site?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

ltrunzo

Hi Catrina, Thank you so much for your help. Just checked it and yes, they are working now but, when you click on a post's title when the post opens to a new page, the content is still missing. Please click on the post title of any article or quote on the main blog page and you will see what I am referring to. Also, when I am writing a post after I save the draft and hit the "preview changes" button nothing is showing up as well. If after this you still need to see a screen shot, please tell me how to upload one. Thanks again Catrrina!