Sign in to follow this  
cvandyck

Login to admin page

cvandyck

Many times when I login in to the Admin page, it will not let me login. When you put in the password, that field just goes blank. It is not like when you put in the wrong one (where it shakes). It just goes blank. After reinputing 20 or 30 times, it will let you in. Suggestions?

catrina

Did this problem just start recently? Do you have any plugins you can remove temporarily (from the plugins folder in your theme folder)?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

cvandyck

has been occurring for weeks regardless of plugins

catrina

This was resolved a few weeks ago (http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/11037/wordpress-won039t-let-me-login-to-the-wp-admin-screen/p1). Do you recall any changes made that probably could've caused this?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

cvandyck

don't believe it was resolved on my system .. thought it was TNG plug in and there may be some interaction but problem still exists

catrina

Hm, what happens if you were to get the original wp-login.php file and re-upload it?

Designer | Catrina Dulay

cvandyck

tried that .. ie.. type in vandyckfamily.org/wp-admin.php and still get prob ..

kgstew

When I go to the page and try to login with a random admin and password, I do get the typical shaking head behavior from WP. Did this resolve itself for you yet?