Sign in to follow this  
steelheader

WP ecommerce compatibility

steelheader

There seems to be some compatibility issues between PlatformPro and the WP e-Commerce Plugin by GetShopped. (It could also be with their gold card.) I couldn't add a product image to a product page. When I remove PlatformPro the problem went away. When I reinstall PlatformPro, the problem persisted. Is there a fix?

mrmyth
Just curious. Did you get this resolved? I'm working e-commerce plugin into my site and I'm wondering if I should be using something else.

caldwellmccann
This may help: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/comment/68853 People seem to be moving away from WP e-commerce in favor of Ecwid or Jigoshop. I'm giving Jigoshop a try and it is not entirely compatible with PlatformPro, but with some tweaking it seems possible.

mrmyth
Thanks calwellmccan. I'll check those out. What made you choose Jigoshop over Ecwid, if I might ask.

ikonics
I've used The Cart Press with Platform and it has been working great. The Cart Press is still a bit young but... it is actively developed and supported by a growing community. And it's free.

mrmyth
Thanks for your help. I went with Ecwid for now. It's working great!

bajohnson
Hi. I've downloaded WP e-commerce and am now having issue with my post pages. For some reason when they are clicked on nothing happens. I have deactivated etc. and still the same result. http://brian-speaks.com/ Try clicking on a post. Any thoughts?

Simon
Have you tried it without the supercache plugin?

bajohnson
I did about 15 minutes ago and nothing yet :-(

bajohnson
Simon. Any other recs? I've deactivated all plugins and have uninstalled the problems but it's still looping. Anything thoughts? Thanks

Simon
No idea, could be anything, looks like you have lots of plugins installed. Could be an error in htaccess.