Sign in to follow this  
slingr

WHP documentation on Custom Fields on pages?

slingr

Using WhiteHousePro, CarouselPage-Full Width template ... Is there any documentation for the syntax that's supposed to be used in the Custom Fields at the bottom of the page templates? Are you supposed to use standard css except without the opening and closing braces? Do these values get written into a stylesheet somewhere or are they only resident in the admin panel? Thanks.

catrina

Here is the standard documentation on Custom Fields for WordPress: http://codex.wordpress.org/Custom_Fields It shouldn't be different from Custom Fields used in WHP. As for the CSS, you can create and add it to Theme Options > Custom Code > CSS Rules.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

slingr

Thanks, Catrina. Once again my confusion is from the fact that the only place I've seen the Custom Fields as appear on the bottom of the CarouselPage-Full Width is in the White House Pro theme. They don't appear on my other non-Pagelines pages. I understand about custome css in the css rules block.