Sign in to follow this  
swingstep

Trouble upgrading iBlogPro

swingstep

Still problem with the upgrading: Hi, I'm trying to upgrade from iBlogPro 4.1.0 to 4.2.6. Both when I preview or install all my CSS codes seem to disappear. I see all my menu options as a directory tree instead of in a nice layout. When I go back to old version everything goes back to normal again... This is how it looks like with iBlogPro 4.2.6:http://swingstep.de/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/with-iblogpro4-2-6.jpg This is how it was/is with iBlogPro 4.1.0: http://swingstep.de/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/with-iblogpro-4-1-0.jpg I just played around a bit to try what happens if I replace the old style.css content in the updated version. I got no difference there. Could that mean that it's not the style.css file? I switched back to my old iblogpro version as everything is back to normal. But still I havent been able to use the updated version. don't know how to solve that... do you know how to solve this? Thanks a ton! Ali

catrina

Both when I preview or install all my CSS codes seem to disappear. Where do you have custom CSS added? Do you have any in Settings > Custom Code > CSS Rules?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

swingstep

Hi Catrina, No I don't think I'm using any custom CSS rules. But I'm having the same trouble as you. I'm really hoping that someone could help us with this issue.

Kate

What were the steps you took to upgrade?

swingstep

I tried everything except starting from scratch.. .tedious, but it solved many of my other issues I had with my Wordpress - it was not just the theme update... Thanks anyways for the support.

vistekrebel
Just upgraded for 4.1.0 to 4.2.6 and have the same problem. I backed up my Option information and Feature Information first. Tried to restore from the backup to the 4.2.6 version but still looks nasty. Any Fix??