Sign in to follow this  
penny772

i dont want to advertise platform pro in my tagline i want a write up about my site

penny772

I have this: madeintassie.com | Made In Tassie Web Design & Print www.madeintassie.com/ - Cached madeintassie.com. PlatformPro by PageLines. I want this: Made In Tassie Web Design & Print www.madeintassie.com My name is penny winter and I am a graphic artist blah blah blah I dont want to advertise the platform pro by pagelines. (sorry guys you are realy great ) Now i have never had this problem before. I have changed in the settings panel and put in a write up about me but its not showing up. Any ideas? Penny :)

kastelic

What do you have set for Tagline in Settings-> General?

penny772

yeah I have done that with my little write up about me thats why i dont understand why its not showing up.

penny772

A Tasmanian based design business.

kastelic

Oh, are you looking in the source code just below the title tag? That's just an html comment. Its not showing up in any page or search results. If you want to change the title tag, try an SEO plugin like All-in-one SEO pack.

penny772

no havnt looked in the source code, normally you just change it in the general tab then the tagline part you can look it up here made in tassie in google and see that page lines is advertised not my site. www.madeintassie.com I havnt got the seo in the other sites and didnt have a problem with it.

penny772

no only because I havnt had to before, but if thats the only way it will work i shall do it. Do you know why the general tagline isnt working?

catrina

I'm not sure why it isn't changing if you've already tried changing it in the settings. The SEO plugin allows you to make more changes to the site description, metatags, etc.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse