Sign in to follow this  
taxguycpa

Platform base

taxguycpa

I added the code to allow the secondary navigation to be on all pages (category pages). I noticed that in my sections file there are php files like pull quote as well. My globalnav is not working right and I did the code exactly as posted in another topic. Im beginning to think my Platform base is not installed or showing up. I don't see any section for "pull quote" either. How do I figure this out and fix it ?

taxguycpa

oh yeah, www.cafetax.com

cmunns

Go to Appearance - Themes do you see PlatformBase?

taxguycpa

Just saw in my themes folder i have a platformpro install and platform pro-1 install... i have no idea which one i am running on.. how can i find out and can i delete the other one? perhaps i can delete the unused theme from the wp-admin themes

Simon

Your theme will break. 2 reasons 1. Your running PP in a non default location, folder HAS to be platformpro 2. You have 1.3.5 which is out of date.

taxguycpa

i deleted the extra theme and left in my files are platform pro-1 and then the platform base. should i just point the styles.css at the platform pro-1 ?

taxguycpa

can you give me a little direction on fixing the folder so it is platform pro in the default location? currently its in wp-content > themes > platformpro-1

taxguycpa

would it hurt to just rename platformpro-1 to platform pro than upgrade the version?

Simon

switch theme to twentyten 1st then rename folder to platformpro no space, no caps! then update, then activate platformbase

taxguycpa

i updated both, put in the code. i then activated the base them in wordpress so it says that the platform base is the active theme.. still no dice? can you see whats wrong?

taxguycpa

Crap, now I need to know how I can make that GlobalNav look the same as the secondaryNav..

taxguycpa

Help! I tried messing with the code to change the template function and can't get it to look right

taxguycpa

Im all good, posted another topic for primary drop down overlap with secondary (globalnav) . the formatting i used selectors. thanks guys