Sign in to follow this  
richard

Thumbnail images

richard

Hi guys When I'm wanting to use an image as a thumbnail to my post the images is resizing to 150x150 - when really I'd like it to be 200x200 as you have on the demo of WHPro. Could you briefly tell me where I need to change the settings to make this happen? Many thanks Rich

richard

Well I thought that by changing the sizes in Media settings that the thumbnails would resize. But they still stay cropped at 150x150. I've tried removing the images and re-adding too.

cmunns

In your functions.php you can define the size if you like. It currently looks like this if `( function_exists( 'add_theme_support' ) ) add_theme_support( 'post-thumbnails' );` but you can change it to something like this: ` if ( function_exists( 'add_theme_support' ) ) { // Added in 2.9 add_theme_support( 'post-thumbnails' ); set_post_thumbnail_size( 200, 200, true ); // Normal post thumbnails } `

richard

Hi thanks for that. I changed it like you suggested but it still keeps posting the thumbs as 150x150. Here's a breakdown. I'm Creating a new post, then choosing 'st thumbnail' in the bottom right hand corner, choosing my image and the choosing 'use as thumbnail'. Again, am I missing something glaringly obvious here?

richard

Hi - I think I've fixed it. I ended up using the regenerate thumbnails plugin. Thanks again.