Sign in to follow this  
txvoices

question on AJAXed Wordpress plugin

txvoices

When you click on the full post, you get the social media links at the bottom (built in theme support). But when using the AJAXed Wordpress view, they are not visible. Can the theme be modified to show those icons in both views? Here is a link for an example: http://texasvoices.org/category/all/videos/ Click on "click to continue reading" to view the AJAXed preview, then click on the Post Title to see the full post. Note how on the full post you have access to the comments and the social media sharing icons, not so in the preview view.

cmunns

My guess is the the ajaxed plugin just includes the_content function to show the rest of your post...you will have to modify the plugin to include the post-footer as well..is this a free plugin?

szool

I was hoping you might be able to direct me to the wordpress config file the plugin would have to modify to enable this feature, I should be able to figure it out from there. Thanks!!!

catrina

When I change the name to screenshot.jpg, it is still not loading. Can you upload it to imgur.com and then post the link here?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

catrina

There is a wp-config file, but it is in the WordPress directory, not the plugin folder itself. Could you be referring to a different file?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse