Sign in to follow this  
theterribletwos

Custom Font Code

theterribletwos

For my website header font and my left-side column fonts (as well as post headers), I had custom code that changes the font to Nuecha. It no longer appears as nuecha on the website and has reverted to the default font. The weird thing is that when I checked the custom code, I still saw the custom css code. Here's a link to the website. www.theterribletwos.com. I know this is ridiculous, but I'm posting all of the CSS code here: #header h1 a{ font-family: Neucha; color:#04de87} #branding .site-description { color:#bda674; font-size:1.5em; letter-spacing:1.5px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family: Neucha; } .widget-title { font-family: Neucha; font-size:1.25em; } #primary-nav li a { font-size:1em; font-family: Neucha; } .fpost .post-title h2 a { font-family: Neucha;} .fpost .post-title h2 a:hover {color:#BDA674;} Sorry to be so particular about this, but I kind of need some direction. Thanks in advance. Graham

Kate

Did you do any updates lately? Or is there perhaps another way the font file (if hosted locally) could get overwritten? What font-replacement tool were you using to display your custom font?

theterribletwos

I did recently update, which is what I thought was the reason for the font getting messed up. I didn't use a specific font-replacement tool. I think I had previously posted a question about changing the font by using custom CSS code, which I guess is now no longer working?

theterribletwos

I just checked my website again and it appears that the font is loading correctly. Not sure why it wasn't correct the last time I viewed it. I guess it's resolved for now.