Sign in to follow this  
pulaskifop

Header Image

pulaskifop

I realize this may seem like a na??ve question, but how do I upload a single image to appear in our header/banner. We may in the future seek to implement a slide show concept but for now we want a single image. The carousel is a nice feature but since it only pulls from the post images, Flickr and nextgen(?) it doesn??™t help us. We do not have an online gallery at this point though we may build a Picasa album in the future. Thanks.

kgstew

Hello, Check out the global options tab in the Platform settings. The first option is to upload a custom image and you can put in your header logo image there. You should also check in the template setup tab that the "Site Header" template area has the site branding section activated. This will make sure that the site branding appears at the top of every page on your site. Cheers,

pulaskifop

Yep, both are already in place. We need a logo (uploaded) as well as a header image; e.g., I need to upload both a logo (upper left) and a banner image (centrally displayed).

pulaskifop

Any other thoughts? Static images must be possible, similar to the Eco wordpress theme.

Kate

Are you using PlatformPro? If so, the easiest way to do this would be with a hook...