Sign in to follow this  
eldridgej

Whitehouse Pro - Can you make blogs appear on the Home Page?

eldridgej

Is there anyway to get the blogs to appear on the home page like they do on the blog page?

cmunns

There should be an option in WHP to include a feature slider on the posts page, which I'm assuming is what you want to do.

eldridgej

Thanks for that. Hhmmm, I don't think so. Basically my homepage is done with the 'feature page - standard' template with page 'home' set up. On the page 'home' I have a calendar displayed. I want to be able to display 3 latest posts on the homepage after the calendar that is already there. Here's a link to the site so you can see....http://markandnicki.com. Is it possible?

eldridgej

Thanks Catrina, That does work, cheers. I was hoping it would show the posts the way it does on the blog as it looks really nice. I guess to do that it's a custom job?

eldridgej

Yeah exactly. I want to keep the homepage setup as a page but I want to display 3 posts as in the link above under the content in the page on home.

kastelic

I imagine that you would have to copy the loop code from library/_posts.php into a the feature template file (in a child theme of course.)