Sign in to follow this  
sami_rahman

Facebook Tab Manager

sami_rahman

I am trying to get boxes/soapboxes to appear on a custom page created by the Facebook Tab Manager. I see the Pagelines pro dialog on the post page, i select all of the setting i want but nothing appears. I think the issue is that Facebook tab manager is stripping the pageline code out. Does anyone know the right setting? or has any idea? Thank you in advance

cmunns

What is the Facebook Tab Manager? and what are the steps we'd have to know to re-create this issue? If this is INSIDE of facebook you'd have to inquire with them as I believe you need FBML

sami_rahman

is it a plugin, here i the link: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/facebook-tab-manager/ Steps are 1. great page in tab manager (custom page type) 2, setup soapbox in pageline box on custom page Result is soapbox does not show I think it is not showing is that facebook tab manager filters most of the wp template (ie pagelines) data off the page so it can present info to facebook clean (ie with template)

catrina
I think it is not showing is that facebook tab manager filters most of the wp template (ie pagelines) data off the page so it can present info to facebook clean (ie with template)
Perhaps that is the case. Have you tried contacting the plugin developer to see if the plugin has related issues in the past?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse