Sign in to follow this  
dorin_dumitrascuta

Various CSS and design questions

dorin_dumitrascuta

Hello! First I want to thank you for your great product, it is wonderful to see how you can work with such a framework and realize you're the only setback between a great site and a lame site. I have a few questions and please try to help me (with code, CSS etc. because I'm not so proficient with developing sites. My site is http://thedollarmill.com First: I have made a second navigation menu, the one that appears just above the logo (home, site map, feed etc.). What can I do to keep it there when I click a post and get to the post page (it disappears and the main nav is the only menu displaying.) I want it to be on all my pages no matter what. Is there an easy way out, something I missed checking in platform? Second: Is there a CSS command that thickens all the lines from the sidebar? (like below categories, articles, calendar or other widgets) Or is it a css line for each of them? If so could you at least point me to one of those and I'll try to replicate for the rest. Third: I checked the option to hide the search form in the header. Is there some code I can paste so I can put it in the sidebar (into a text widget or something)? Thank you truly, and as always please note that I took the time to search the support forums for dozens other small questions and I got it working, its just these that I don't know how to make it work! Thank you PageLines Community.

MrFent

for #2: #sidebar1 .widget-title {border-bottom: solid 5px #7CC9CF}

dorin_dumitrascuta

Thank you mrfent! It did the job :) Anyone else with suggestions for #1 and #3?

MrFent

Looks like you got your answers on separate tickets