Sign in to follow this  
thegamescene

Facebook/Twitter/Youtube buttons in color and bigger?

thegamescene

How can I make the buttons in the top right color and a little bigger? Thanks

catrina

If you have the vector files for these button graphics, it is better to resize them in an image program, save, and re-upload them to avoid pixelation issues. Resizing these buttons using CSS will cause them to look a little blurry.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

thegamescene

the vector files? They are default with Platform Pro so I'm confused about what the vector files are?

thegamescene

Well I have an image editing program but can someone just show me how to make the buttons in color always (not hover activated) I dont care about making them larger as long as theyre in color. I know they have color images because it changes to color when you hover over it

kastelic

All those images are created by one large sprite , using background-position to change the hover states from black and white to color. Look in your images folder for sprite-socialicons.png. This is what you would need to edit to change the look.

canoconsulting

Hey thegamescene, Several months ago I asked the same question...never really got an answer but I eventually found the answer going through another forum....Kastelic is correct.....all you really need to do is edit the large sprite image. Feel free to go to my website and you'll see that my sprite is "All Color"...I don't use a black and white....I have a graphic designer on staff and she just popped it into photo shop..removed the black and white images and added a new color to resemble the original. Here's the link to the image on my website: http://oneononecoach.com/wp-content/themes/platformpro/images/sprite-socialicons.png I've gotten a lot of assistance here at Pagelines so I thought I'd give a little back and help someone out. If you see anyone else who needs this...feel free to pass it on. I don't mind. Thanks again, Rick B-)

thegamescene

Thank you that was a very easy fix!

canoconsulting
I transferred/migrated my old website to a new server and new domain name so this link will go dead in a day or two...if anyone is interested in this image in the future just use this link: http://customwordpressdezigns.com/wp-content/themes/platformpro/images/sprite-socialicons.png I also have the original Black and white with color social icons as well: http://customwordpressdezigns.com/wp-content/themes/platformpro/images/sprite-socialicons1.png Thanks again Rick Cano CanoConsulting **==