Sign in to follow this  
freiwilligfrei

The dropdown menu does not work / appear

freiwilligfrei

Hi from Germany, We have a problem with the dropdown menu in the main navigation. I tried several settings in the menu to let the dropdown menu appear, but it did not work. I also turned off all installed plugins, but no reaction. We have a main category with subcategories, that means a main site with 3 child pages. The 2nd Menu works fine and appears how it should be. It would be great to get some help in this case. You can take a look at our page: www.freiwilligfrei.de the dropdown menu should appear at the topic: mediathek Thanks for your efforts and your help. Greetings Manuel

kgstew

Hi Manuel, Make sure that you have the "Enable drop down menus" option checked in the heading and nav settings then you will need to create you menu using the menu settings in WordPress. If you are using parent pages for your sub categories they will not show in the drop down menu until you create a main navigation in the menu settings.

freiwilligfrei

Thanks, i forgot to put he topics in the menu, now evething works fine! greetings Manuel