Sign in to follow this  
ileviathan

Platform Pro theme incompatibility with Q&A Lite plug in

ileviathan

Hi, Need help with this one. Please see link below. http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/qa-lite-cannot-view-the-answers-from-the-site-and-cannot-add-answer#post-114664 I have been advised to contact you so you can get in touch with Q&A lite support theme regarding this matter. I'm working on this site and it is imperative that this matter be solved as soon as possible, been having this issue for a month or more. Your help will be deeply appreciated. You can contact Q&A Lite support via http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact Many thanks,

cmunns

I replied in the WPMU forum as such: It seems to me that everything after the `` code doesn't appear and thus the answers do not show up. Disable all other plugins and see if the problem is resolved, or at the very least the addthis plugin as it appears to cause HTML markup issues.

ileviathan

Deactivating and uninstalling "AddThis button" doesn't solve it. I deactivated all plugins except Q&A. The problem is still there. I deactivated platformpro theme and changed the theme back to the simple one, Twenty Eleven, uninstalled and reinstalled the Q&A plug in and there! The answers show up and I can even add answer. I used Platformpro theme again with Q&A plugin and it doesn't show the answer. Then I used the twenty eleven theme, Q&A plugin works ok. When I use platformpro as the theme, the answer field is gone,

is gone.
is from Q&A Plug in

ileviathan

I just sent you a copy of the plug-in. Will wait for your reply. Thanks

Simon

OK I'll need access to your site, i just installed this and it worked straight out the box.